Apply to the mHealth Training Institute
Participation in the mHTI is by invitation only. Due to the intense and team-science nature of the training, participation in the institute is restricted to 30 mHealth scholars who will be selected from the pool of applicants. The scholarship provides:
• No registration fees for the Institute
• Accommodations at the UCLA Luskin Conference Center for 5 nights.
• Breakfast, refreshments and lunches.
Eligibility requirements for the mHTI Scholarship are as follows:
• Hold a doctoral level degree (PhD, ScD, MD, DDS, DVM, etc.), in any of the following:
⚬ Behavioral and Social sciences
⚬ Health Sciences Specialties (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Optometry, etc)
⚬ Biological, Physical or Earth sciences
⚬ Computational Sciences and Mathematics
• Interest in the multidisciplinary science of mobile and wireless technologies
Applicants are NOT required to be citizens, permanent residents, or non-citizen nationals of the United States. Preference will be given to academia-based applicants who plan to use the training to advance their mHealth scholarship and develop impactful solutions.
All accepted applicants are contractually bound to attend all days of the institute, participate in the team projects and development of the team research proposal, and complete all course evaluations.
Applications to the mHTI will open in early December.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS: 11:59 PM, EASTERN TIME, Saturday, January 27, 2019.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent April 15, 2019.